That which does not kill us, makes us stronger. - Nietzsche

Sunday, October 17, 2010

My running must-have

http://www.spibelt.com/

Please note that I am not affiliated with this company in any way. I just think this thing is amazing.

I had a $10 off $50 purchase coupon for a local running store. I don't ever buy anything from running stores, because I am a bargain hunter, and running stores are generally not full of bargains. However, I wanted a 13.1 magnet for my car, and I decided to spoil myself with $50 worth of goods as well. Plus, I wanted something to put my phone in while running. Sometimes I'm on call at work and I've discovered that my hydration belt cushions the phone so much that I don't always feel it vibrating. Plus, the hydration belt is bulky and silly to wear when I just need my phone.

I really didn't want to spend $20 on such a tiny little thing, but OMG it's so worth it.

It's not at all bulky. It holds a lot, but when it's not holding a lot, it folds itself into a tiny little shape so it doesn't flop around. It pretty much conforms to the size of what's in it. I experimented, and it will hold my blackberry, my full set of keys (which I wouldn't even need to have with me) and a granola bar with room to spare. It will hold my big sunglasses. And when it's not holding anything, it's a neat little tiny, nonintrusive shape.

The belt is stretchy, so I can wear it around my hips and it doesn't try to pop up to my waist like my hydro belt does.

And it's CUTE. Just look how adorable:


Also adorable was the adidas long-sleeve shirt I got to round out the $50 (plus a little more.) yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment