That which does not kill us, makes us stronger. - Nietzsche

Saturday, November 5, 2011

tentative 2012 race schedule

March 2012 - National Half Marathon (maybe)...or some other spring half
May 6, 2012 - Flying Pig Marathon
May 26, 2012 - Tri for Joe
July 7, 2012 - Muncie Half Ironman
September 8, 2012 - Rev3 Cedar Point
September 15, 2012 - US Air Force Marathon (I really want to do this race and I'll hobble through it...plus, I can earn my Marathon Maniac status!)
October 2012 - Army 10 miler (in honor of my bro-in-law, who, btw, was just promoted to sergeant...hooah!)
November 2012 - New York Marathon

That's a combination of my must-do and really-want-to-do races. That, and probably some other sprint tris - I want to do Fit to Fight again, and I want to do one of the ones at a state park. Probably the 5ks I usually do, too - Warrior Run and Newtown 5k.

Any other suggestions....as if I need 'em??? :)

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow! You are going to have an amazing 2012. I've been thinking about joining Marathon Maniacs, too. If you don't run National, consider ORRRC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna ask you if you were joining them!

    I will consider it. I'm thinking about running National with a friend who lives in VA, but if I don't, then I'll definitely do a local half in the middle of Pig training.

    It'll be an amazing 2012 if I can stay injury-free!! However, after this year I think I'm better equipped now to do just that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heart Mini is another local half, last year it lined up nicely with Pig training.

    ReplyDelete