That which does not kill us, makes us stronger. - Nietzsche

Monday, November 19, 2012

6 days

Less than a week!!!!!

Yesterday, I relaxed a little and got a mani/pedi. Hey, the rest of me is gonna look like crap, my nails might as well look good out there! My fingernails are a shimmery pink that should pretty closely match my bike. Even better, the color is called "Pedal faster, Suzi". I love it when nail color names are race-appropriate. (I also have a Flying Pig color called "...and this little piggy".)

And my toesies...they got special treatment:

That color is called "The Thrill of Brazil". I call it perfect ironman red.
I even have my suitcase mostly packed and my race gear list made out. Packing for an ironman is a little overwhelming!

Today, I work 12 hours. Yes, 12 hours. Ick. Tomorrow I'm planning for more of a slacker day so I can get everything done before I go. In 48 hours, we will be at the airport waiting for our flight.

Holy crap, ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment