That which does not kill us, makes us stronger. - Nietzsche

Friday, June 29, 2012

The World is Right Again

The doctor said I CAN RUN!!!

I may or may not have gone out and ran as soon as I got home from that appointment. In the 100 degree afternoon heat. It felt amazing.

He wasn't thrilled about the idea of doing an ironman this year, but it's not out of the question. I'm still deciding. I'm going to see how the return to running goes before I officially decide, although if you know me, you probably know which way I'm leaning.

I'm really happy with how well I've handled the recovery process, especially lately. Mentally, I'm able to prioritize and look at things in a different light than before. I may blog about it one of these days, if you really want to read what that outpouring will look like.

In the meantime, though, in case you missed it.....

I CAN FREAKING RUN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

I really can't deny that my world does look just a bit brighter now. :)

1 comment: