....still pending. I do believe I've got most of the logistics and funding figured out, but I've decided that the smartest thing to do (and the thing that will give my husband a little more piece of mind) is to wait until I see the doctor again on 6/28 and run the IMCoz plan by him before I sign up.
I check the active.com registration page about every other day. Right now it says the race is over 80% full. If that changes too much, screw it, I'm signing up.
In the meantime, I've discovered pool running. I can't guarantee it's helping, but I hear it does. We shall see.