That which does not kill us, makes us stronger. - Nietzsche

Sunday, August 14, 2011

good vibes needed

Cross your fingers for my left shin/ankle. It's just angry enough with me to have me a little worried. I really want to be able to get my long run in this week (aiming for Monday or Tuesday) and to give the Little Miami Half next Sunday a good effort. Of course, I'll adjust those plans accordingly, but hopefully I can get it to calm down. I'm also, of course, fairly terrified of injuring myself in the next month pre-marathon; at the same time, my training plan is so low mileage that I really really feel like I can't be skipping any of the long runs now.


Incidentally, the right shin (formerly known as the bad one) feels good enough to go run a marathon right now. Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment