That which does not kill us, makes us stronger. - Nietzsche

Monday, April 4, 2011

I do what my running buddy says to.

My running buddy started this: the 30-day song challenge that's going around facebook....except that you get a whole week, instead of posting a song every day, which is much more doable and less annoying.

Week 1: Your Favorite Song.

I didn't even have to think about this for longer than 2 seconds. I have a long-standing favorite, from one of my favorite bands, whom I love like only an '80's child could. Quite apropos for this blog and my running career...even now. ESPECIALLY now. Couldn't find the original video, so just enjoy the music.


DISCLAIMER: I loved this song looooooong before anyone ever thought of Glee. So there.

2 comments:

  1. great song - did you know during the 2005 World Series, when the Chicago White Sox adopted it as their unofficial second anthem? They won the World Series. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPxu10M_6Cg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent pick! I've still never seen a single episode of Glee, so this song hasn't been tainted for me, yet. It does, however, remind me of The Sopranos finale, and sometimes I'm disappointed all over again.

    ReplyDelete