That which does not kill us, makes us stronger. - Nietzsche

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Speaking of victories...

The scale pic inspired me. Take a look:

7/08. 160-something lbs.


Me with my mom, 10/08. Off the running bandwagon and pushing 170 lbs. (Me, obviously not my mom!)

In Jamaica, 1/10. Just over 160 lbs.

5/10, engagement shoot. Somewhere around 145 lbs.




6/10. Wedding - 140 lbs. 

Everything else- icing on the cake! Err, terrible analogy, but whatever. :) This is what some (mostly) healthy food and a running obsession can do.


3 comments:

  1. I <3 you. You should know you are gorgeous and I smile every time I see that picture of you from your wedding. Its still my favy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to reply to this the other day and it didn't take! Thanks, lady...that comment totally made my day, especially since I was all full of snot the day I read it. :)

    ReplyDelete